Children with disabilities can have a full life.
Being disabled shouldn’t be a reason to be excluded. More than a billion people in the world are affected by some type of disability, many of which are children. Children with disabilities, whether caused by disease, landmines or other injuries, often live lonely and isolated lives, without hope.
Help These children can reach their God-given potential by helping them to go to school, play with other kids, take part in their communities, make decisions that impact them, receive specialized resources, care and support.
Through compassionate support, you’ll help families and caregivers to overcome their challenges, including:
- Assistive devices and technology, like glasses, hearing aids, wheelchair, crutches, and prosthetic limbs.
- Equal accessibility and participation in educational-related activities and services, such as school clubs and program.
- Providing the opportunity for caregivers to earn income and receive career and life skills training.
- Support at both the community and individual levels for awareness activities, inclusion training, reducing stigma.
- Means to basic necessities like healthy food and water sources, and accessible bathrooms and other facilities.
- Acknowledgement of fundamental human dignity, and the rights of persons with disabilities.
Monthly Donation: The Best Way to Make Your Contributions Go Further.
Monthly donations are the best way to help those children and their families in most need. Your donations will provide the right solution at exactly the right moment. Your gifts can change lives. You’ll also be able to see the impact of your kindness through periodic updates